Jeannette McGill will first share with you how to stay both safe and confident whilst hiking in the outdoors. She’ll then lead a hike through the local bushland. There’ll be plenty of opportunity to pick her brains, learn about her amazing background and explore what it’s like to hike Nepal as a beginner.
What to wear:
1. We recommend leisure wear or hiking pants. Shoulders must be covered.
2. Sturdy (trail) runners or boots with enclosed toes (sports sandals are not acceptable).
3. Peaked cap
5. Personal medication as required (such as asthma puffers)
6. Camel back with water and energy snacks
7. Assumption of risk form will need to be completed on arrival.