We’re offering a unique opportunity for mothers and their daughters to spend a weekend together, away from the grind.
A strong mother daughter relationship is not a given, it’s always work in progress. So we’re offering you the perfect opportunity to continue to strengthen your bond by sharing a weekend in nature of 10 inspirational speakers, 23 professional and personal development workshops and 9 outdoor activities.
This ticket gets you two separate $300 vouchers (emailed with a code) for you to schedule both your itineraries for the weekend based on a Master Schedule which you can find on our website www.getagripofthegrind.com.u
By purchasing a Get a Grip of the Grind Festival ticket you agree to these Ticket TERMS and CONDITIONS:
1. Get A Grip of the Grind™ tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Festival workshops, outdoor activities, presenters and venues are subject to change without notice.
3. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued.
4. You will sign a waiver and wear your wristband for the whole weekend.
5. Admission is on the condition that the user of the ticket agrees to take all reasonable responsibility for their safety during the event for which this ticket is issued and waives all claims against the event organisers, venues, presenters, volunteers and instructors.
6. Your General Admission pass does not guarantee any specific workshops or outdoor adventure activities.
7. Your daughter is over 18 years of age at the time of the festival. You may be asked for identification.